Welcome to the FÍS Film Making Kit!
At FÍS we are all about encouraging teachers and pupils to embrace film making and digital storytelling as a means of communicating stories. Whether you decide to create a short documentary, drama or adaptation or a short 2/3 minute multi-media digital story the FÍS post primary resources will guide you through the process.
Below you will find downloadable resources; Process Overview, Film Making Resource Sheets A to G and a series of online 1 minute video tutorials.
So what are you waiting for? Let's get started :)
The lessons are not intended to be prescriptive but will provide guidance, tips and information to get you started with your film making or digital storytelling project. The good news is they are standalone lessons so you can pick and choose if you are already proficient for experienced in some areas covered.
To download, click on the film making resources below;
- Process Overview
- Digital Storytelling Tips
- Documentary Making Tips
- Film Making Resource A - Roles & Responsibilities
- Film Making Resource B - The Story
- Film Making Resource C - Script & Storyboard
- Film Making Resource D - Using Smart Devices
- Film Making Resource E - Locations, Sets, Costumes, Make-Up & Lighting
- Film Making Resource F - The Shoot
- Film Making Resource G - Editing picture, editing sound & the soundtrack
1 Minute Video Tutorials series